under construction

under construction

December 3, 2009

What Time Is It?!?

Coach Paul thinks it is time for a beatdown!

I know it's old news but on Tuesday, after hearing Coach Paul's comments on how Georgia hasn't won anything since 1980 and for Tech fans to punch Dawg fans in the face, I immediately  wrote an article that was posted yesterday.  I'm a Featured Columnist at the Bleacher Report and you can read my piece here.

By the way, for any Techies reading, especially the one that left a voicemail on my cell phone calling me an "idiot," I realize CPJ was only kidding and he did not mean for his comments to be taken literally.

My point was he should show more class and sense not to make the remarks in the first place, even if he was just joking.

Your team's head coach should know better.  Ours, like most every other school's, does...

No comments: