under construction

under construction

October 15, 2010

A Signing Before the Ceremony

I wanted to post a quick mention of a "Meet and Greet" book signing I'll be attending prior to tomorrow's game from 9:00 to 11:00 AM at the UGA Bookstore.  I'll be signing my newest book, Historic Photos of University of Georgia Football, and one or two of my other books will likely also be available.

Charley Trippi and author Robbie Burns will also be there meeting and greeting.

Burns' book Belue to Scott! was recently released and, in case you don't have a copy, it's about the obvious and a book every Bulldog fan should purchase.  I read my copy on the flights to and from Colorado a couple weeks ago.  I was going to post a favorable review of Burns' book until I noticed Tony Barnhart did a much better job than I could have done a couple months ago.

Regarding, Trippi...  Well, the Bulldog legend certainly needs no introduction...

So, prior to your walk to the stadium to see the passing of the collar (and, yes, as an emailer reminded me, the Uga VIII ceremony is BEFORE the game and not at halftime), stop on by the bookstore.

And for those of you who can't come by, don't forget to holler "Damn Good Dog!" when we welcome our newest Uga...

1 comment:

Philadelphia venues said...

Their staff was extremely professional and went out of their way to be very nice to me. I actually will be writing them a personal letter to thank them for a wonderful job performance all around!