under construction

under construction

June 25, 2009

I'm Back

After a two-week hiatus, I'm back and ready to blog about the Bulldogs. I was on vacation for a full week, have a lot going on with the job, and my dad is experiencing some health issues. For those of you who check in on a regular basis, as I've mentioned before, I recommend signing up to receive an email every time the blog is updated. To do so, you can enter your email address in the box located below "Other UGA Sites" on the right panel. This feature is rather useful since I post only once or twice a week.
Within the next few days, I'll post on one of Georgia's co-coaches of the 1909 season--Frank Dobson. Remarkably, after coaching at Georgia Tech in 1908, he played against, officiated a game featuring, and coached for the Red and Black all during the same season. Huh?!? Talk to you soon...

No comments: